Tuesday, February 10, 2009

INSPIRATION #14 Let go and Just Flow Down Stream


Currently in my life I love to take responsibility for what anyone says or does "to" me. I started a live/raw food delivery service to give and offer others a delicious healthy mean to their home AND to raise the financial abundance I want to open a raw cafe and have a live raw food show. As life goes, months ago when I was searching for investors I was frustrated and could not find one. In January I choose to take a new approach and let go and create the delivery food service and raise the finances myself.

A week after I had started the delivery service I was demonstrating at Whole Foods Market and a beautiful lady approached me with an offer to partake in a 30 Fresh food and Yoga Challenge at Bikram Yoga Las Vegas. She even called the same night to give me the owner's number. Since then I have been on a roller coaster ride of plenty of business and long hours of getting what I asked for. I even have potential investors for the cafe. Even the employees and owners of the studio have been so supportive and accommodating to myself and my business. Now I am only taking orders from the studio because I am so full. By letting go and following my passion my dreams are coming true.

As the roller coaster goes, I was having an extremely busy week last week and so drained of personal energy and clarity, I felt out of the flow. So naturally life show me my doubts and fears. 2 days ago I receive a text from a friend who also is in the raw business and she informed me that others had asked her if she was not upset about the situation of me running a food biz out of my home and taking from her? She healed her fears and was letting me know. I was so tired I reacted through tears. Sometimes I really cannot understand why others want to place themselves in others business. I am so big on minding our business and not others. At times I feel like a child that cannot understand why the parent is angry with them. When it comes to my friends, or really anyone, my intention is always good and well and I want only the best for all. I took this as a time to stop, rest and reflect on why I attracted this.

I welcomed my fears and doubts and realized there is only love and I love my friend and the others who said those things, we are all in this time, space, reality together and I love them all for sharing and giving me a chance to cry, rest, reflect and move more towards my dream. I love to look at fears and ask myself what is the worst that could happen? When I ask this question I can see that the worst thing is nothing and all is well and works out for the best! I am back in the flow and life is wonderful! I am in deep appreciation to all and especially to my friend she is amazing!

In appreciation of you, my viewers, and with LOVE,
Darlene
Fruity Green Goddess Momma

For a restful afternoon enjoy a:
Quick and Tasty
Tomato and cucumber dill salad

Desired amount of tomatoes I use 4 or so, chopped
1 cucumber, chopped
1/2 red onion, chopped
dried dill
1 garlic clove crushed
1/2 avocado
a little, lemon, lime, or OJ

Toss salad together and sit back relax and ENJOY!

0 comments:

Fast Food that's fresh from the garden
A whole food diet is the key to a long and healthy life. New recommendations encourage consuming more fruits, vegetables and whole grains every day. This is easily accomplished by eating terrific-tasting, nutrient-rich whole food meals made in the Vita-Mix machine.
Imagine...
Steaming hot soups & sauces in 4 minutes
Juice whole foods in 60 seconds
Frozen treats in 30 seconds
Grind grains and knead dough in one 5 minute operation
Cooking soup from scratch that's hot, hearty and satisfying in just 4 minutes.

Making whole food juice that's full of fiber and flavor in under a minute.

Making frozen treats that are full of fruit and low in fat in only 30 seconds.
Grinding fresh whole grains into flour and kneading dough for healthy home made bread in one 5-minute operation.
Click an image to view a live demonstration
*Flash Player Required
Vita-Mix Super 5200

Start your 30-day no-risk
in-home trial today
and we'll
give you FREE Standard
Ground Shipping


Click here to get started!


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger