Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Gaining Perspective From Contrast


For years I have been a big believer in learning through contrast. I love contrast how would I grow if everything was always working out. I recently taught an amazing inspirational raw food class. I came up with this simple to follow formula (available in our soon to be released recipe book) for creating delicious raw recipes anyone can follow and their food comes out wonderful.

Before the class started I went a bought a bunch of food of a variety, second I showed up on time and with everything I needed for a great class. Third, I locked my keys in my car along with the food needed for the class. People started showing up and I was a little embarrassed at first. I choose to take this in stride and just proceeded to call a locksmith and continue with a great attitude.
Locking my keys in my car 15 minutes before people were to show up for a class I was teaching was not planned. It happened and I stayed in the flow that everything happens for a reason and so take what it is and move on to the next moment. Within 15 minutes my car was open and I, along with some wonderful party guests unloaded the groceries and went on to have the best class I had ever dreamed of.
Everyone made amazing food and had the best time doing it. I could have taken the car lock out negatively and let it ruin my day instead I thought oh well I guess I just needed to slow down and enjoy this moment for what it is! I did and we all had a blast. Even the biggest skeptics ended up having a great time and left with some new skills to get more raw fruits and veggies into their diet and who knows what it may lead to??? For me it was perfect and so is my life!! You too can choose to take the contrast in your life without getting up set and letting it take control of you.
ENJOY life to the fullest, even the contrast and live on PURPOSE!

With Love,
Darlene
Fruity Green Momma

For those special mornings when you want a little more than a smoothie for breakfast:

Raw Gr-Oat-Meal:
1-2 cups of soaked Raw Oat Groats (soak for 24 hours or until soft)
1/4-1/2 cup of Dates
1/4 cup of Raisins
1/2 tea cinnamon
Blend in a blender adding water as needed. You Gr-Oat-Meal will even get warm. Serve with fresh berry jam and sliced bananas and maybe even a bit of fresh squeeze Almond Mylk!
Yummy!

0 comments:

Fast Food that's fresh from the garden
A whole food diet is the key to a long and healthy life. New recommendations encourage consuming more fruits, vegetables and whole grains every day. This is easily accomplished by eating terrific-tasting, nutrient-rich whole food meals made in the Vita-Mix machine.
Imagine...
Steaming hot soups & sauces in 4 minutes
Juice whole foods in 60 seconds
Frozen treats in 30 seconds
Grind grains and knead dough in one 5 minute operation
Cooking soup from scratch that's hot, hearty and satisfying in just 4 minutes.

Making whole food juice that's full of fiber and flavor in under a minute.

Making frozen treats that are full of fruit and low in fat in only 30 seconds.
Grinding fresh whole grains into flour and kneading dough for healthy home made bread in one 5-minute operation.
Click an image to view a live demonstration
*Flash Player Required
Vita-Mix Super 5200

Start your 30-day no-risk
in-home trial today
and we'll
give you FREE Standard
Ground Shipping


Click here to get started!


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger